Calendar of Upcoming Events
13Webinar: Force.com Friday OnlineIntro to Apex Weekly Webinar Series
18Salesforce1 Platform ELEVATE Los Angeles Workshop Los Angeles, CAJoin us for a FREE all-day Salesforce1 Platform beginner workshop led by top experts. You'll walk away with a deeper understanding of cloud computing and will take home a cloud app you can extend.
14Salesforce1 Platform ELEVATE Atlanta Workshop Atlanta, GAJoin us for a FREE all-day Salesforce1 Platform beginner workshop led by top experts. You'll walk away with a deeper understanding of cloud computing and will take home a cloud app you can extend.
- Webinar: Salesforce API Series: Service Cloud Console Deep Dive
- Webinar: Winter '14 Release Developer Preview
- Webinar: Salesforce API Series: Integrating Applications with Force.com
- Webinar: From Sandbox to Production: Demystifying Force.com Release Management Part 1
- Webinar: Intro to Salesforce Mobile SDK: Building Hybrid Apps
- CodeTalk: Developers are the New Kingmakers – A Conversation with James Governor
The Service Cloud portfolio provides a number of wholly cloud-based applications designed specifically in mind to integrate with your enterprise and deliver a rich 360-degree customer profile. At its basic core, the Service Cloud Console is an Application Framework which can be leveraged to:
- Present all relevant details in context in a single page presentation
- Integrate with 3rd party applications
- Connect with customers via telephony, Live Agent Web chat, and Knowledge integration
- Push information to your users as your data changes
Watch this webinar to learn about the Service Cloud Integration toolkit as well as other declarative and programmatic options available to customize and get the most from the Service Cloud Console.
Watch this webinar to discover new and updated Salesforce Platform features coming in the Winter '14 Release including:
- Force.com Canvas -- Force.com Canvas continues to add useful features such as ability to access a Canvas app from the Chatter Publisher Action, support for the Streaming API along with modified user permissions and SDK field changes.
- API Updates -- New features added to SOQL, SOSL, REST API, SOAP API, Chatter API, Metadata API and the Streaming API. Additionally, we continue to make performance improvements to the Bulk API, Tooling API and Analytics REST API.
- Visualforce Updates -- Visualforce enhancements in Winter ’14 are focused on improving the experience of developing HTML5 apps, with some additional development tools improvements and other changes.
- Developer Console -- New features have been added to make code management within your organization much easier.
- Apex Code -- New classes, methods and interfaces have been added. Updates have been made to Chatter in Apex as well as new classes have been included in Winter ‘14.
Force.com APIs allow you to easily integrate back-office applications with Force.com while leveraging existing platform choices for systems like ERP, Financials and other custom applications. This webinar, the first in a series covering all Salesforce APIs, focuses on the SOAP and REST APIs, and will present asynchronous integration options, showing how they can be used to access data in Force.com and connect other applications to Force.com. Future webinars will focus on the APIs specific to Service Cloud, Collaboration, Metadata and the Tooling API.
Watch this webinar to learn how to make basic API calls using Java, and implement inbound and outbound calls to and from Force.com.
Ever wonder how to plan to customize your production org? Do you know when to use a developer sandbox? Stumped on how to reliably move changes around? We'll show you how in this webinar. Learn the best practices from the pros.
Salesforce gives you the ability to create copies of your production org in a separate sandbox environment for a variety of purposes like testing and training without compromising the data and applications in your Salesforce production organization. Learn some of the key considerations that lead to effective Release Management.