About the Force.com MVP ProgramThe Force.com MVP Program recognizes outstanding contributors and technological leaders in the Force.com cloud platform ecosystems. These Force.com MVPs are being called out for willingly sharing their expertise with others, demonstrating stewardship of the community in which they play an integral part, advancing the community body of knowledge and strengthening the developer network.
The Force.com MVP Program serves to raise awareness of the Force.com MVPs and their contributions, empowering them to do more through exclusive access to preview technologies, and increasing their engagement in the community at large.
Becoming a Force.com MVPForce.com MVPs are nominated by their community peers, or by salesforce.com. When a person is nominated as a Force.com MVP, their accomplishments and contributions are reviewed by our committee, which takes into account the breadth and depth of their achievements within the Force.com cloud ecosystems.
The types of activities that we look for include excellence in one or more of (but not limited to) the following activities:
- Evangelism of our technologies through independent publication such as blogs
- Deep contributions in public forums such as the Force.com Discussion Boards
- Participation and excellence in technological challenges such as hackathons
- Extensive contribution to open source projects
- Leading technical sessions at industry events such as Dreamforce or Cloudstock
An MVP is either someone who is particularly outstanding in any one of these areas above, or a generalist who contributes across many channels. We evaluate each candidate on a case-by-case basis to thoroughly understand the value they bring to the community, and whether they are up to the task of taking on the Force.com MVP mantle.
Participating in the Force.com MVP ProgramIndividuals participating in the Force.com MVP get early access to technology and features to build on their past accomplishments in new ways, by contributing at greater levels of involvement with the platform.
- Identification as a Force.com MVP, along with highlighted community profiles
- Exclusive invitation to the MVP summit and networking activities at Dreamforce
- Early access to feature previews and releases, with direct feedback to the PMs on these products
- As an invited technical speaker at Dreamforce, meetups, or other industry events
- Provide input on, or publish technical articles where the community has a need; or provide leadership and expertise in public forums
However our Force.com MVPs participate, they remain independent professionals whose opinions and feedback can form bridges and engender a closer working relationship between the platforms and their technologies and the community with which they are enmeshed.
Nominate a Candidate to be a Force.com MVPIf you know an outstanding individual who could serve as an ambassador to the community in the role of a Force.com MVP, then please nominate that person
The fine print that our lawyers require: Please find the official terms of the Force.com MVP program here. Find a Force.com MVP